Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 17, 2020

Soundlink mini 2 usb missing

• Hi! 
    I have a Soundlink Mini II in triple black. 
    I have lost my USB charging cable and have desperately been trying to find a replacement online. I cannot seem to find a clear replacement cable. I don’t want to get the wrong one that may affect the performance of the product. 
    Is the headphone cable in the Bose website a match? Or do I have to buy one from elsewhere? If so where is a good reliable company?

Many thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink mini 2 usb missing

Hi Alexandriacmr, 

I'd love to do what I can to help you with getting a replacement charging cable. 😊

Do you have the original SoundLink Mini II or the Special Edition SoundLink Mini II? You will be able to tell the difference by the special edition having a USB-C connection opposed to a Micro USB connection.

Can you also confirm your country of residence? I can take a look on your regions website to see if we have these readily available for purchase.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 17, 2020

Hi there, 

Thank you for responding, it is an SE, so I would assume special edition? I believe it is the USB-C one! 

I live in the UK. 

Thank you very much for your time! 

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming, 

You will need a USB to USB-C cable. You can purchase one by calling our support team on 0333 3000 112.

Please note that any USB-C to USB cable will work, it doesn't have to be a Bose one, specifically. 

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!