TriciaB
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 14, 2019

Soundlink mini is charged but will not turn on

Please help! My speaker is charged and it will not turn on connected to power and not connected to power. I also reset my holding the multi-function button for 10 seconds and longer and nothing happens. It has not ben dropped, I only use it in my home office and I do not travel with it. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Soundlink mini is charged but will not turn on

Hello TriciaB, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your SoundLink Mini and that the reset has not shown any improvement. 

Does your speaker show any LEDs at all?

Could you please go to btu.bose.com on your computer and ensure that the speaker is running the latest available firmware. 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

TriciaB
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 14, 2019

Hi there,

I did what you said and downloaded the app and then connected the speaker when I was directed to and the lights on the speker light up for a couple of seconds and then nothing and nothing happenes to the devide or the software updater, it's like it doesn't even connect even though it's connected with a working cord.

Help!

Thanks.

Hi TriciaB, 

thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with your SoundLink Mini. 

Do you have another cable you can try?

If this is unsuccessful, I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O