Subhrajit Samanta
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 11, 2020

Soundlink revolve volume controls not working

Bose volume buttons not working on Bose Revolve speakers. Bought the product some years ago tried everything that Bose suggests. No solution yet. Had the problem since 2017. Now before I return it just asking the community what is up with the solution man??

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink revolve volume controls not working

Hello Subhrajit Samanta, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you are having this issue, I would love to help. When you say that you have tried all of the steps Bose suggests, have you tried: 

• Check for and install any available product updates. Visit http://btu.bose.com and follow the instructions to ensure your product has the latest features and enhancements.
  • Perform a product reset. To do this unplug the speaker from power, then turn it on using battery power and then press and hold the Multi-function (•○•) button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow, then release the button.

If so, I would love to know if you are able to control the volume via the Bose Connect app? Also, do all other buttons on the speaker work? 

I look forward to your reply. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
DaleLips
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

Re: Soundlink revolve volume controls not working

I have a brand new Soundlink. The volume controls on the speaker do not work. I tried the reset as described in the answer above, no change. I am using bluetooth transmitter on a talking book player for the blind. The volume controls on my other Bose Bluetooth speaker do work with this talking book player. What should I do? Return the product?