Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 18, 2020

Speakers and Headset Earphone Revolve in Windows 10

Hi,

I just upgraded Bose Revolve to have the latest firmware but frustration just started. When turn on either my computer, Bose just quickly pick-up the connection because I hear the lady saying "Battery 100%, connected to blah blah" but no sound coming from Bose. When I click speaker icon, there are two Bose: 1. Speakers (Bose Revolve SoundLink Stereo) and 2. Headset Earphone (Bose Revolve SoundLink Hands-Free AG Audio. When I selected no. 1 (Speaker) no sound at all but I can hear 'ding' when I increase or decrease the volume. There will be the sound when I selected no. 2 (Headset Earphone) but the sound is really bad. 

I tried to reset and also remove bluetooth device list on Bose but hopeless.. can someone help me please.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Speakers and Headset Earphone Revolve in Windows 10

Hey Ajundan, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your SoundLink Revolve following the update. I'll be more than happy to help you!

I would recommend resetting the speaker. You can do this by following the instructions outlined HERE

I know you have tried clearing the pairing list before, but I would recommend trying this again. Once complete. delete the pairing on your laptop and connect like a new connection. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Speakers and Headset Earphone Revolve in Windows 10

@Jessie_OIn addition to what Bose suggests, it is also a good idea to go to your Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 settings, remove them all, and re-pair.

(Bose does say 'delete the pairing' but I wanted to suggest you go to devices and delete every device there by clicking on the device and then choosing to remove - that is how to get rid of 'pairings')