Participant
Registered since

Apr 15, 2020

The power button remains orange and does not work. Soundlink Revolve.

Hello, I'm using Sounlink Revolve. The manufacturing year is 2017.

Suddenly I could not connect to the speaker since last month. It does not work even if I press the function button for 10 seconds and confirm that it blinks.

Even if I press the power button for 10 seconds and check the blue light, it does not work.

Sometimes the power light turns green and it works, but soon it's no longer usable.

I left it for a week last month, the power light went out and I left it for a few days to reset it.

The power button turned red when connected to a computer. I updated from the BOSE homepage. After that, the speakers started working normally!

But after a few days it stopped working again.. Now the power button is still orange and doesn't respond. Is there any other way?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: The power button remains orange and does not work. Soundlink Revolve.

Hello Hamu2, 

Welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry that you are having trouble connecting to your speaker. Can I please confirm, is the speaker charging when connected to power? Does the light turn green after a certain amount of time? Also, when connected via AUX cable, does the speaker play audio? 

Thanks 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 15, 2020

Hi,thank you for your reply.
It can be charged. The lamp will then turn green. The voice says that it is 100% charged. I can use it for a few minutes , but then the power light turns orange and nothing responds.

The function button responds to the reset for 10 seconds, but the result does not change.

It doesn't respond when I try it with the AUX cable.

Thank you,

I am very sorry to hear this Hamu2. 

Have you tried connecting multiple different devices to your speaker?

I would also attempt in using both the Bose Connect app as well as trying to connect directly through your Bluetooth settings.

If these are both unsuccessful, I would suggest reaching out to your local support for further assistance. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.  The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@hamu2 
See if the procedure I have just posted in a related post here works for you.  You have nothing to lose... 🙂