Update! Bose Connect 13.0.2 - October 15th
October 15th update
Starting today some users will get the 13.0.2 update and it will be available to all users by the 22nd. The update includes:
- Minor improvements to “Find My Buds - Don’t see your product?”
- Customers will now be redirected to the Bose website for Product Help
- Fixes an issue on iOS 14 where users received an incorrect message.
September 24th Update
On September 24th, 2020, a new update for the Bose Connect App (13.0.1) is available only through the Apple App Store. The Android version of the app is not getting this update. This will be a staged release being deployed to existing users over a 7-day period. This update includes some additional fixes to make the iOS app more stable and less buggy
Starting Wednesday September 9th, 2020, a new update for the Bose Connect App (13.0) is available through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. In typical fashion, this will be a staged release being deployed to existing users over a 7-day period. This update will automatically happen through the Google Play Store, but only for users who have auto-updates enabled.
Some Android users will not see the update immediately and will have to wait till their device becomes part of the roll out, however you can uninstall and reinstall the app to get the latest version. Additionally, all customers downloading for the first time will get the new app.
- iOS and Android: 13.0
Compatible OS versions
- Android: 7, 8, 9 and up
- iOS: 11, 12 and up
- The ‘Music’ Tab will be removed.
- Fixed some issue with Facebook login.
- Fixed some bugs with the Bose account login in screen if a user enters incorrect account credentials.
- Minor UI bug fixes.
To discuss the Bose Connect 13.0, please visit here.