Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2020

Update my Soundlink Mini II on desktop Windows 7

Hi! I have a problem when try to update my device.  The update stop when reach 76%, my speaker is charged and connected.

My desktop have Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), please help me to resolve this troubleshooting.

Regards,

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Update my Soundlink Mini II on desktop Windows 7

Hey @alexgmcr,

That's quite unusual! Are you performing your update HERE? Are you presented with an error message or error code when the update stops or fails?

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend a reset by pressing and holding the Power button for ten seconds until the product powers off. Also, please attempt the update on a different system and when the speaker is fully charged - let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2020

Thanks for the help. but the situation is the same, reaches 76% of update advance and the message on web browse is Oops no connection.  Now the device is "death" now is charging with the base.  I expect to turns on soon.  I pressed the power button and noting happen.  I will notice you when turns on. 

Regards Sam

Highlighted

As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your speaker. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.  

I am sorry that we could not help more via the forums. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation, I ll try with techical support using mail. Regards Vicky.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2020

I need to wait for an update of software.