Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2020

Very poor battery life

I recently purchased a Portable Home Speaker and 2 Home Speaker 300’s  a couple months ago. I already own an old Sound Dock a Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker III and QC35 headphones. 

I have to say I love the sound from the Portable HS, but the battery will not last more than 4-5 hours. This is very disappointing since battery life should be up to 12 hours. I am not even getting close. My other portable speakers and headphones last nearly twice as long. As often as I have to plug in my Portable HS, I should have just purchase  3 Home Speaker 300’s. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Very poor battery life

Hello Captainhp, sorry to read that your Portable HomeSpeaker seems like it isn't performing as it should be. 

I would like to welcome you to the community and love to assist you with this.

Let's start by performing a reset on the speaker by pressing and holding the Play/Pause button for ten seconds. The light ring will display a pulsing white light on top and bottom as the speaker reboots and connects to a Wi-Fi network. 

Please try using the speaker again to see if the same issue occurs. 

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 26, 2020

Re: Very poor battery life

I’m having the same problem, purchased Bose Reaolve + speakers May 2020... used it at high volume capacity battery only lasted 3hrs while at low capacity lasted 6hrs when it’s advertised as lasting up to 16hrs... I would be satisfied if it lasted 10 to 12 but for the price I paid BOSE is a bunch of thieves who take advantage of customers $369 for a useless speakers... SMH....