Enniato
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Voice assistant privacy concern

Hi,

I am from the UK and am looking to buy the Soundlink Revolve, however, i have privacy concerns regarding the voice assistants.

Can i disable the voice assistant completely on the Revolve ? By disabling completely i mean preventing from listening to anything, on top of disabling the voice prompts.

Thank you in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_G

Re: Voice assistant privacy concern

Hello Enniato, 

The SoundLink Revolve does not feature a built-in voice assistant nor an always active microphone. It can, however, interface with your smartphone's voice assistant, and to do so, the multi-function button needs to be held down for a few seconds to initiate any commands. There is no concern with this product regarding listening to you when you do not want it to.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Enniato
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Perfect, that answers my question, thank you very much for your help

Jeff_G

My pleasure! I hope you enjoy your future purchase! 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!