Mb2222
Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2021

Waterproof speaker

Does anyone know if the water resistant speakers can be used in the shower?

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: Waterproof speaker

Hi Mb2222, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

Can I please ask which specific speaker you had in mind as each has a different layer of protection?

I look forward to your reply.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Mb2222
Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2021

The Bose portable smart speaker but I need the most waterproof one so it can be used in a shower your device would be appreciated 

Tegan_M

Hello,

The Bose Portable Home Speaker has an IPx4 water resistant rating, so you can get it wet with splashes and sprays. While the speaker should not be submerged under water, it can easily withstand sprays from sitting next to the sink, the pool, or the shower. We wouldn't recommending placing this in the shower, but in your bathroom this will be protected.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!