Participant
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

What is the specification of wall charger to be use to charge SoundLink Mini II ?

I just get a new toys - SoundLink Mini II, notice that there is no wall charger included in the box, i would like to know what is the specification of the wall charger to be use for charging? example what A advice to use.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: What is the specification of wall charger to be use to charge SoundLink Mini II ?

Hello tstan9441, 

Welcome to the community, I will happily assist you with this query. 

For the SoundLink Mini II you will need a wall adapter compatible to 5 VDC, 1.6 A. 

I hope this helps!

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

Re: What is the specification of wall charger to be use to charge SoundLink Mini II ?

Hi Tenga M,

thanks for the information, next, where can i get the wall adapter compatible to 5 VDC, 1.6 A? from Bose website?

Hi tstan9441, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

At this time Bose does not offer wall adapters, you will need to get this via a third party outlet. 

If you have any further questions, do let us know. 

Regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Dec 4, 2020

I find it outrageous Bose doesn't include a wall charger with this unit.  It bought this last night and unboxed it tonight.  Tomorrow I will be returning it to the place of purchase.  If they want to supply a wall charge charger without cost, fine. If not, they can deal with an open box return. (I would sure like to see it returned back up the supply chain until Bose suffers the cost of their greedy profit grab by making consumers buy a NEEDED accessory.)