Highlighted
EmilianoM189
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 20, 2018

Why is not possible linking more than two Bose Revolve Soundlink bluetooth speakers?

I know that exist Party Mode for 2 Speakers but why Im not able to link 4 speakers for example using Party Mode? Example: 2 Soundlink Revolve + and 2 Bose S1 Pro. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why is not possible linking more than two Bose Revolve Soundlink bluetooth speakers?

Author Accepted Answer selected by EmilianoM189

Hello EmilianoM189,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

Adding more than two speakers to party mode is not something that is currently supported, however, I'd be happy to pass along your request to our development team for future consideration.

With this in mind, if you are looking for a setup that could include more speakers, I would suggest looking into our Smart Home range. Both our SoundTouch and Smart Home ranges both support grouping of speakers. (Please note that you cannot mix the SoundTouch range with the Smart Home range). You can find more information on these speakers HERE.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why is not possible linking more than two Bose Revolve Soundlink bluetooth speakers?

Author Accepted Answer selected by EmilianoM189

Hello EmilianoM189,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

Adding more than two speakers to party mode is not something that is currently supported, however, I'd be happy to pass along your request to our development team for future consideration.

With this in mind, if you are looking for a setup that could include more speakers, I would suggest looking into our Smart Home range. Both our SoundTouch and Smart Home ranges both support grouping of speakers. (Please note that you cannot mix the SoundTouch range with the Smart Home range). You can find more information on these speakers HERE.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support