Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

if i have iheartradio playing on my bose soundtouch 4 will it sync with a soundlink revole on the sa

if i have iheartradio playing on my bose soundtouch 4 will it sync with a soundlink revole on the same station.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: if i have iheartradio playing on my bose soundtouch 4 will it sync with a soundlink revole on...

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you have an AUX cable between the SoundLink Revolve and your SoundTouch Wave IV, this should be possible. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Re: if i have iheartradio playing on my bose soundtouch 4 will it sync with a soundlink revole on...

I was hoping to have a 2nd speaker operate wireless. 

There wouldn't be any way to get the two speakers to play together wirelessly.

If you did want another speaker to play with your Wave SoundTouch system wirelessly, you would want to look at other speakers from the SoundTouch range. These will connect to the SoundTouch app and allow you to play to multiply speakers over your Wi-Fi network. 

You can find some more information on how this works HERE. The article does focus on doing this with Bluetooth, but the process would be the same for iheartradio as well.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!