MrDC
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 15, 2019

in party mode or in stereo mode the audio does not sound well

I have been experiencing a problem lately. I have two bose soundlink revolve plus speakers, and when I hear through both in party mode or in stereo mode the audio does not sound well, there is shaking and jumping. I had to listen through one speaker - that's bad. Do you have a solution, any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: in party mode or in stereo mode the audio does not sound well

Author Accepted Answer selected by MrDC

Hello MrDC, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing poor audio whilst your speakers are paired. 

I would firstly perform a reset of your speakers:

• Power on your product
  • Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth® light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language.

Following this, check for any available firmware updates for your speakers. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com, which will provide you with full instructions.

Please let us know if this shows any sign of improvements. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by MrDC

Hello MrDC, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing poor audio whilst your speakers are paired. 

I would firstly perform a reset of your speakers:

• Power on your product
  • Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth® light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language.

Following this, check for any available firmware updates for your speakers. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com, which will provide you with full instructions.

Please let us know if this shows any sign of improvements. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
MrDC
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 15, 2019

Thanks Tegan,

I did everything you suggested but it didn't really help. But, I noticed that the problem only appears on the macbook pro (MBP) computer and does not appear on my iPad for example. I turned off and turned on the computer and it seemed to be almost gone. I hope the matter worked out because it would be a shame if I couldn't hear these speakers on my MBP as well

Thanks for the quick response.

- MrDC