beancamel1
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 9, 2019

sigh Bose S1 rattle with new play through cover

just got my Bose S1 back from having Batt problems... was excited to  slip on the new play through cover... put it on nice n classy. Except when this thing has its cover on it has a bad resonant rattle. Take cover off rattle goes away. havent had this speaker 2 months and its nothing but bad experiences. What the heck happaned to Bose quality of yester year!? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: sigh Bose S1 rattle with new play through cover

Hi BeanCamel1,

thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your Playthrough cover. This is most unusual, however, if you are not experiencing issues with your S1, this is good news! I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support team to see if they can do anything for you. They'll be more than happy to assist you!

Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

beancamel1
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 9, 2019

Thanks for the welcome, I was having issues with the Bose Batt not holding a charge. Just got it back from Bose repair today.  Kinda bummed out the play through causes this resonance. Not really sure if it due to it casuing port turbulance or it not being tight enough or too tight? who knows.... the thing just rattles with it on. not cool. now i have a useless white cover. 

Hi beancamel1, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. I am sorry to hear that your speaker is experiencing this issue and I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Once again we are very sorry for this experience and would love to hear back from you regarding your call with the team. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B