Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

soundlink revolve not working for Zoom calls

I just bought a soundlink revolve white / grey and worked out as expected except when being used for zoom calls (paired with my android phone).

My 2 zoom calls (of which i tried using the revolve) failed to work. What will happen is that I have my revolve paired with my android phone then I join a zoom meeting. Upon opening the zoom meeting, the revolve would notify "call disconnect / ended" repeatedly. I had no choice but to unlink revolve in order to proceed with the meeting. 

Bose speaker:
Soundlink revolve (grey)

Phone:

Galaxy Note 8, Android version 9, updated June 1, 2020 with the latest package

Thanks to resolve. This should be working seamlessly.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: soundlink revolve not working for Zoom calls

Hi @pacifista

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your SoundLink Revolve and Zoom, I'll be more than happy to help you! 

Have you had the same issue with another device, such as a laptop?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

I have this problem too.

My device - BlackShark 2, phone calls work good, but Telegram and Zoom calls fails with "Call ended".

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2020

I have the same issue when using zoom app, its keep on disconnecting "repeated call ended audio message" please help. thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

I have same problem too with my Bose revolve speaker when connecting to Iphone8 or laptop for any application used for calls.Neither zoom nor wats app or other app calls gets connected

Participant
Registered since

Oct 19, 2020

I have the same issue when using zoom app, its just keep"repeated call ended audio message" please help. thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 30, 2020

I have the same issues. Is there a resolution to this connection  problem by bose?

Just bought mine today and disappointed by this. I have tried both in an android phone and macbook pro. Both not working.