cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Professional Installed Community!

This is a community for Bose dealers and installers who work with our installed products like conferencing ControlSpace EX and touring products like Bose ShowMatch DeltaQ loudspeakers.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cathy_zhao
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2018

AM enviroment temperature range

Hello,

I have a question about what is the enviroment temperature range of ArenaMatch working outside. As we are designing project for Winter Olympics 2022 using AM, clients want to know the temperature range, especially the lowest temperature, but I didn't find it in spec and installation guide. Could you please give me the temperature range?

There is no ArenaMatch in the Forum, so I questioned here, thank you.

Best Regards,

Cathy  

6 REPLIES 6
arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Re: AM enviroment temperature range

Hello Cathy,

See the information below:

Bose Quality Lab Testing for ArenaMatch
Operating temperature: -25°C to 70°C
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C

BR
Arno

Cathy_zhao
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2018

Hello Arno,

Thanks for the info.

Best Regards,

Cathy

peter.heiberg@bravoav.no
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 30, 2018

Hi Arno, 

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Do you have humidity ranges accompanying the temperatures?

arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Hello Peter,

Bose Quality Lab Testing for ArenaMatch
Humidity: 70°C at 95%, 50°C  at 100%

BR
Arno

peter.heiberg@bravoav.no
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 30, 2018

I feel like such a nag, but as a Norwegian, low temperatures apply more to me. I believe this is of the interest of OP aswell, considering it is the Winter Olympics they are planning

arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

We reviewed the specifications for Bose Professional data sheets last year and developed a consistent format for all categories of loudspeakers that can be used for both data sheet and website formats.  We selected the key specification most commonly requested by system designers and also reviewed the information provided by major competitors.   We believe the information provided will satisfy the needs for most projects.  However, if there is additional information required for a specific project, please contact the appropriate Product Line Manager to determine if the information is available from our detailed quality assurance testing reports.

for your information they are also tested for icing/freezing rain.