Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2020

Advice for project please.

Hi

I would be most grateful for your advice and guidance for a current project.

I’m in the process of converting a vintage airstream trailer into a recording studio and live music venue and would like to use BOSE for the interior and exterior sound systems.

As you are aware, Covid has decimated the live music industry and is having a detrimental impact on the livelihood and well-being of most musicians, singers and performance artists. It is unlikely we will have the use of indoor venues for some time, so I thought a purpose built mobile venue might go some way in helping artists recover some income and have the pleasure of playing safely to live audiences again.

The airstream is being refitted over the winter by ARC Airstreams and will feature a retractable stage and awning - plus an integrated sound and recording system. We are using a Mac Pro based system for recording and live-streaming and will be hosting a daily broadcast on Apple TV as well as weekend and midweeks gigs and events. 

I currently use a L1 Series II for my own use, but we expect to play outdoor events to audiences of up to 1,000 - so I think we need a more powerful bespoke system for the project. I thought we could use two vertical arrays on curved removable panels on the outside skin plus two F1 Subwoofers on the stage. This would be run by a separate amplifier (PM8500N) and mixing unit in the recording suite. 

I would very much appreciate your advice and guidance on the system design.

Look forward to hearing from you and hope you can help!

Mark Russell

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Bose Employee
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Re: Advice for project please.

Hello Mark,

I've just sent you a PM requesting for you email / phone number so that our Regional Sales Engineer can discuss this with you.

BR
Arno