cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Professional Installed Community!

This is a community for Bose dealers and installers who work with our installed products like conferencing ControlSpace EX and touring products like Bose ShowMatch DeltaQ loudspeakers.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abboud32111
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2018

Re: CC-64 Changing IP error

Hi 

solved, i’ve used a 10/100 switch and done. Just i faced another issue with one on the cc-64. I checked the ip manually cause I couldn’t  find it with default ip and it’s showing ip:  255.255.255.255.    (Check the attachment) . Anybody faced this issue and how to solve it ?

EricWarner
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2008

Were you attempting to change the IP address when this occurred?

What is the network for the other ControlSpace equipment?

David_A-at-Bose
Bose Employee
Registered since

Oct 1, 2008

Hi Abboud,

Glad issue #1 was resolved.  As for issue #2 - a CC-64 with the IP address of 255.255.255.255 - I believe I am correct (based on other posts) that you now have an opportunity to replace that CC-64.  It is unreachable by any normal means and I am unaware of any technique to reset the CC-64 in the field.  Perhaps one of the other support guys has a trick up their sleeves, but I would cut your losses and replace it. 

Best regards,

Dave

arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Hi Guys,

Thank you for supporting Abboud.

Hi Abboud,

Please try the following:
When CC64 is powered, press and hold bank 1 and 3.
After some seconds you will see a menu with the selection to "reset network"

Select yes and reboot the CC64

Default settings:
IP 192.168.0.176
SNM: 255.255.255.0
GW: 192.168.0.1

BR
Arno