Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 15, 2014

COPY-PASTE SM-RM Array = Modeler 6.10 Crashes

Hi, guys.

I've been having issues with 6.10 with SHOWMATCH and ROOMMATCH arrays. When I do CTRL+C/CTRL+V the software crashes and there´s no way to recover the model.

This is a very useful tool when working on stadiums and sports using several distributed arrays.

Is this something we can check?

Thanks,

D.C.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Bose Employee
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Re: COPY-PASTE SM-RM Array = Modeler 6.10 Crashes

Hi Diego,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to reproduce, but was only partly 'successful'. But it seems like the problem only occurs when 'Auto-Layout' is selected - can you confirm this ?

I also noticed that Modeler may crash upon normal close, after a model with copy/pasted arrays has been successfully saved. The model will not be corrupted.

I'll pass this on to Engineering.

Thanks and best rgds,

Thomas

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 15, 2014

Hi, Thomas. 

I don't really use Auto-layout, so... in my case, I keep it un-selected. 6,10 still crashes copying/pasting arrays.

Find attached a screenshot from my computer showing the crash.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Bose Employee
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Hi Diego,

could you please post a model and steps to reproduce ? Pls. also include some info about your system, like OS, etc. You could also send a (zipped) System Info file. If the model is confidential, pls. send via PM.

Thanks again,

Thomas

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 5, 2017

Hi Thomas.

Happened the same problem to me, at the time of doing copy/paste array's SM and RM, attached the screenshot

Regards.

Elvis

Highlighted
Bose Employee
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Hi guys,

please let us know at least the OS you are running. It looks like Diego is running Win10. I just tried again on another Win 7 machine and copy-pasted like 30 arrays of all kinds w/out any problem.

Please see the Help menu, select System Info. Save the info file, zip it up (it's a large .txt file) and attach to this topic.

Again, thanks much and sorry for the inconvenience.

best rgds,

Thomas