Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abboud32111
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2018

Camera tracking

Hi 

I have a Shure MXA910 connected to EX1280C DSP and both are connected to Crestron controller with PTZ camera. my question is :

is it possible to get a feedback signal or trigger from Bose DSP when one of the mic's channels is on so I can send it to Crestron controller to control the camera

thanks  

12 REPLIES 12
arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Re: Camera tracking

Hi Abboud,

A way to do this is to add a meter post the AMM direct inputs and send a serial string to the Crestron processor of a contact

BR
Arno

abboud32111
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2018

ohh perfect. would you please send me the CSD file cause i can't find the meter block

regards 

arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Hi Abboud,

In the SP Tool kit you can find the Meter underneath the Gain.
When the Meter is in the device view, right-click it and select Show Logic I/O.

abboud32111
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2018

really appreciate your support Arno

jmccutcheon
Registered since

May 1, 2013

Did this work? Were you connected to the Crestron via ethernet? 

abboud32111
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2018

Hi arno

yes connected via ethernet

abboud32111
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2018

Hi arno

have you configured such application before, if yes would you please send me and example file for it

thanks

arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Hi Abboud,

No I have no "live" design file.

BR
Arno

abboud32111
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2018

Hi arno

is there any commands we can get from AMM including gate out status, like “input 1 is on” ??