Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

Can I use ds16s as my front right and left speakers along with my cube speakers with accoustimas uni

Can I use ds16s as my front right and left speakers along with my cube speakers with accoustimas unit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Bose Employee
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Re: Can I use ds16s as my front right and left speakers along with my cube speakers with accoustimas

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jazz786

Hello Jazz,

If you are experiencing an issue like this, it sound more like a setting issue on your amplifier/receiver as the acoustimass.

I would not advise to replace the cubes for other loudspeakers as the acoustimass system is tested/designed as one system.

BR
Arno

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

Re: Can I use ds16s as my front right and left speakers along with my cube speakers with accoustimas

My amplifier is 100 watt /channel 

reason doing this is dialogs are very week surround music is good 

have to turn volume more up to hear dialogue and when surround sound comes have to turn volume down 

thanks

Highlighted
Bose Employee
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jazz786

Hello Jazz,

If you are experiencing an issue like this, it sound more like a setting issue on your amplifier/receiver as the acoustimass.

I would not advise to replace the cubes for other loudspeakers as the acoustimass system is tested/designed as one system.

BR
Arno

View solution in original post