ControlSpace Designer CSD 5.3.2
12-19-2018 10:36 AM
Message 1 of 1
This release of ControlSpace Designer and firmware adds the following features:
- SoIP documentation for Room Combining
- Mute logic I/O added to the USB output block.
- Added PSTN support for China
- Improved Gated AMM ATS noise tracking which improves voice mixing performance.
This release of ControlSpace Designer and firmware fixes various issues including:
- Fixed an issue where programming GPI or Serial IN was not working.
- Fixed an issue where Dante Endpoints were not visible in SPToolKit for ESP devices.
- Ctrl-click a series of rooms to quickly combine/uncombine them without the need to reselect the set between each add/remove
- Shure MXWAPT: Reversed the relationship between GPO and red/green LEDs to avoid the need for inverted logic out from most blocks.
- Static FBS filters no longer expire immediately when unlocked after DSP restart. They now expire after the set release time.
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to update firmware with VoIP connected
- Improved performance of AEC firmware updates.
- Fixed Netlist issue with ESP-00 II and logic parameter set recall
- Fixed Gated AMM ATS for 32+ linked channels
- Removed "Set Port Spacing" for CC-16/64
- Fixed EX-1280C default netmask when changing to static IP configuration
- Fixed corrupted project file issue with Shift JIS character encoding
- Fixed EX-8ML logic initialization after EX-1280C firmware update
- Fixed search bar in Help Topics
- Fixed occasional noise issue on odd analog input channels upon reboot or design upload
- AEC updates are no longer automatically triggered after a firmware update.
- Automatically reboot EX-8ML after EX-1280C firmware update.
- Fixed issue where logic pulse gates required a few toggles to achieve the correct state at power-on.
Bose ControlSpace Designer 5.3.2 can be downloaded from PRO.BOSE.COM
Search by Labels: