Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunny_li
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 26, 2011

ESP 00-II Routing Slot

Hi all,

I noticed that there was a discussion about the routing slot of ESP00-II.

http://proforum.bose.com/eve/f...20769151#27020769151

It turns out the 4-channel Mic/Line input and 4-channel Line output occupy 8 channels, just like the ESPLink and AES card, right?

Is this something we decide to do or something we want to improve?

Yesterday one dealer called and said that they wanted to use Dante (16*16) in ESP00-II, 3 analog input cards and 4 analog output cards. But he couldn't do that for this reason. And Even he chose Dante for 8*8, 7 analog cards still exceeds the maximum routing slot...
2 REPLIES 2
arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Re: ESP 00-II Routing Slot

Hi Sunny,

Maybe you can get your hand on some (3) 4x4 cards and add a 4ch line output card. Then you can go for Dante 16x16
Or
If the they use the line outputs to connect to a PM amplifier, they might can use the ESP link cards instead. So 3x 4ch Mic/Line cards, 2x ESPlink card and Dante card 8x8

Arno
sunny_li
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 26, 2011

Re: ESP 00-II Routing Slot

Thank you Arno.

I'm thinking, if it's possible to increase our maximum routing slot...