ESP-1240 - no mic output (no signal at "Matrix" module output)
06-13-2019 05:43 AM
Message 1 of 3
Hi, we would like to know if this is bug / fixed or not..
- Customer complaint; ESP-1240 no mic output
- Turning ON in the morning. sound check in afternoon and realized there was not output.
- Installer visited and checked CSD config. They found that there was no output (no signal indication) from “Matrix1”,
- While “AMM” output is ok - meter showing outoput signal.
- They reboot ESP and symptom is gone, works OK for now.
- They own 2pcs, but only 1pcs shows this symptom.
- controller ; CC-64(no complex config. Quite simple…)
- Customer’s ESP-1240(FW ver.1.615)
- Customer’s CSD(ver.4.42_005)
- Please refer the attached CSD file too
please kindly refer the attached pics and CSD for more details.
Search by Labels: