Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RumenHristov
Participant
Registered since

Jun 13, 2021

Help for Building Setup Bose ESP-880, CC-64,PM4500N

Hi and Thank you in advance, So i have tried to build Setup Bose Powermatch PM4500N with Sound Processor ESP-880 with CC-64 Control Center. i have connected them all over ethernet switch via lan cable with my laptop. so i have two problems i cannot see the ESP-880 device in CSD application and i cannot see also the CC-64 device in CSD application so i dont have access in these two things. i cant make update firmware like that. Where is exactly the problem? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
RumenHristov
Participant
Registered since

Jun 13, 2021

Re: Help for Building Setup Bose ESP-880, CC-64,PM4500N

i dont understand what i must to do to see the esp-880 and CC-64 devices in controlspace designer? the power amplifier works fine at usb connection only i cannot see it over ethernet

RumenHristov
Participant
Registered since

Jun 13, 2021

i dont know how to configure them because i dont see these devices to make firmware update in control space designer device manager thats the problem 

ChrisJ-at-Bose
Bose Employee
Registered since

Jun 17, 2016

Hi Rumen,

I'm sorry nobody has replied to this yet. 

I can tell you that you may only have a simple IP issue.

If these were used in the past, they may have static IPs. 

If you press the top and bottom bank buttons (right side) on the CC-64, it should show you the IP address. If it's the default IP of 192.168.0.176, then make sure to put your local network card to a static IP in the 192.168.0.X range with 255.255.255.0 subnet mask. It's possible both devices that you can't see are in that range.

Thanks,

ChrisJ-at-Bose