cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Professional Installed Community!

This is a community for Bose dealers and installers who work with our installed products like conferencing ControlSpace EX and touring products like Bose ShowMatch DeltaQ loudspeakers.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffAlex21
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 2, 2018

Lost Block Names

Deployed 15 systems so far... first time this happened...  I installed the system, set it up on the network, opened the Remote App, changed the IP address to match the ESP1240AD and when I did, I lost all of the names of the controls on the remote app. Example: "Droplist : ESP1240AD : Z10DinSel" was now just "Droplist". And this happened to all 60 controls in the program. 

What did I do to cause this? 

I have CSP v5.5, and Remote Builder 2.7.0.30748... devices are ESP1240AD and three PowerMatch Amps with Dante Cards.

Thanks!!

6 REPLIES 6
arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Re: Lost Block Names

Hello JeffAlex,

Sorry to read you had a bad experience.

Is it possible for you to upload the CSD and CSR design for testing?

Thank you in advance.

BR
Arno

JeffAlex21
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 2, 2018

Thanks Arno... attached

JeffAlex21
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 2, 2018

Arno... for clarification in my original post, when I say "changed the IP address to match the ESP1240AD" that was in the remote app, not on a device (because that would create a conflict)

Further details:

1. I was connected to the VLAN for the system via ethernet, not wireless
  2. I had just completed Dante routing via Dante Controller and may have still been online with both Dante Controller and CS Designer when it happened
  3. The system is fine now... I rebuilt the remote program and re-deployed. No problems
arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Hello JeffAlex,

You mean that the labels in the project list changed?
ESP1240AD 1 -> Blocks

Labels on the canvas were not changed?

BR
Arno

JeffAlex21
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 2, 2018

Sorry for the long gap Arno,

The blocks were deleted in the menu. All of the controls on the canvas became generic.

arno-at-bose
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Hi JeffAlex,

I've spent some time trying to reproduce this issue, but not able to reproduce this.
If you ever experiencing this again (I hope not), please update this ticket.

BR
Arno