cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Professional Installed Community!

This is a community for Bose dealers and installers who work with our installed products like conferencing ControlSpace EX and touring products like Bose ShowMatch DeltaQ loudspeakers.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brian_kam@bose.com
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2008

Remote Connection to ESP880

I have an opportunity where there will be a large number of sites. They would like to be able to check and make adjustments via a remote connection. I've setup a test system in my office, and so far I'm able to make things work fine via a VPN connection with one exception. I can't get my ESP880 to communicate via the remote connection. I have a PM8500N as well as a ESP88c that work just fine. I'm using all the standard IP addresses and all firmware is up to date with CSD 4.41.

Any ideas?

bk
1 REPLY 1
RobB-at-Bose
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 6, 2008

Re: Remote Connection to ESP880

Hi Brian,

I'd start by checking the default gateway on the ESP-880 (often the issue).. Can you ping the ESP-880 from the far side? - For that matter can you ping the ESP-880 from the local side?

BR
Rob