“Bose”, High End Audio? No Customisation? No Thunder? I Really Expected Loads More!!!!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

“Bose”, High End Audio? No Customisation? No Thunder? I Really Expected Loads More!!!!

So, I just setup my ST300, AC300, VI300 have been “hanging” on getting this setup since I ordered it and now I have it I feel my old LG unit has more Thunder! To say I’m disappointed is an understatement!

Have setup everything easily with no dramas, but I’m extremely disappointed in the fact I have no sound customisation in the sound touch app! The treble is way to high mids are ok but the bass is very disappointing for a $2600.00 System. My old LG sound Bar and woofer has great bass and I’m left stood here thinking I’ve waisted my coin!
Where is the customisation? Where is the thunder from my $1000.00 subwoofer? I’ve got full bass +4 adjusted up from the Remote Control feature and I find it disappointingly average to say the least! This is my 6th Bose Product I have Purchased, all the rest are awesome but this ST system is really disappointing me.. I can not believe I can’t customise the Bass in the ST app and I can’t believe that this sub at full settings, while watching low volume level TV is so bad!! Anything to say Bose!? Any fixes coming?
4 REPLIES

Re: “Bose”, High End Audio? No Customisation? No Thunder? I Really Expected Loads More!!!!

Hello Remote Off-road

Thanks for posting in the community!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be glad to help!

Just to confirm, are you getting anything coming from the bass module at this point?  

Has the AdaptIQ calibration been ran yet?

Where is the bass module located?

Can we move it into a corner of the room to see if that helps increase the bass performance?

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

Re: “Bose”, High End Audio? No Customisation? No Thunder? I Really Expected Loads More!!!!

Hi Tony.

Done all of the above, Doesn’t make much if any difference all speakers are working, I just find the bass level way too low on low volume television and movies, The system has to be cranked to get any type of decent bass from the acoustimas woofer, not being able to control the output in the soundtouch app is extremely disappointing. Music when played loud is awesome but being able to control bass through an equaliser setting at low levels would be great and a feature in this type of system that I believe is truly needed for the price point.

Hello Remote Off-road

Thank you for trying those steps above.  We don't have any plans to incorporate a graphic EQ into the app, but I can certainly put in a feature request for you!

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Quiet Contributor

That would be a great idea, If not a full graphic equaliser at the very least I would expect to be able to control the output of the accoustimass subwoofer in the soundtouch app, You can control the Center and surround speakers but not the accoustimass output I think that is very average and expect control of this in the soundtouch application.

Thanks