Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 3, 2020

Alternative to sleepbuds

AS a sufferer of Tinnitus I was looking into getting earphones for bed.  The Bose Sleepbuds looked like a perfect match.  Can anyone recommend an alternative product similar to this one.  Shame it is not being modified to rectify the battery issue as more and more sufferers of Tinnitus are looking for this type of technology without going to hearing aids.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Re: Alternative to sleepbuds

Author Accepted Answer selected by Temuera66

In fact Bose is still working on new sleepbuds from scratch as they were not able to modify the original ones, that is why they are discontinued. Nobody knows how long this will take but I don't think soon, the new ones absolutely need to be flawless this time. Anytime soon there will be an alternative which is similar (stolen!) to the Bose sleepbuds, they are called Amazfit Zenbuds, keep in mind this is a Chinese brand and also a new product so no one knows the quality of these things yet.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Temuera66

In fact Bose is still working on new sleepbuds from scratch as they were not able to modify the original ones, that is why they are discontinued. Nobody knows how long this will take but I don't think soon, the new ones absolutely need to be flawless this time. Anytime soon there will be an alternative which is similar (stolen!) to the Bose sleepbuds, they are called Amazfit Zenbuds, keep in mind this is a Chinese brand and also a new product so no one knows the quality of these things yet.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 16, 2020

Have my second pair of sleep buds. They are great when working, since I have spiked tinnitus. However, the right ear bud doesn't make any sound. Reset three times with no luck. Can I still get a rebate or replacement, as I thought the timing for this was pushed into 2020?? [removed by moderator]

Highlighted

Hello, 

We are sorry you're having this experience. Please reach out to your local product support team for assistance. 

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

Has anyone tried SoundOff? https://soundoffsleep.com/

I'm a bit worried that the on/off and volume button are on the side of the device. So if you sleep on your side, it seems like the button would get pushed by contact with the pillow.

Also, AmazFit Zenbuds are in pre-production and they're accepting crowdfunding orders, supposedly for delivery in September. https://en.amazfit.com/zenbuds.html