Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 21, 2019

Another Unsatisfied Customer

I received these direct from Bose UK on Friday. Worked as expected during Friday night and I put them in the charger case to charge during Saturday. When I came to use them on Saturday night the left bud could not be found. I followed the troubleshooting instructions, but this hasn't worked. I've updated the charging case firmware and sleepbuds, but still can't connect to the left bud.

I note the negative comments here and the bad reviews on amazon.co.uk who have now pulled this product from sale and have it under review.

I will be phoning Bose UK support tomorrow to arrange for a return under the 30 day satisfaction guarantee. This is unacceptable for a high end product which should work perfectly out of the box. The Sleepbuds are clearly not fit for purpose.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Another Unsatisfied Customer

Hi ArchC4rri3r, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with the SleepBuds. This is certainly not normal. 

The Customer service team will be able to assist you with Troubleshooting or a return. 

I hope you have a great weekend!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 21, 2019

Re: Another Unsatisfied Customer

Why is it not normal? Have you read the comments in your community?