Highlighted
bdb722881
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 26, 2019

Anyone actually received refund?

Sent my buds back as of Oct 9 following all their steps and procedures and not received anything yet. Called multiple times and received numerous excuses and false expectations. Now being told will be another two weeks. Little confidence I will actually get.  

Like others very disappointed that these did not work out right as I would love to get a good nights sleep. Again respect their decision and applaud the ability to return.  However if I can’t get a refund in 10 weeks now I am out the money and the product. 

Anyone else having this issue?  Any way to resolve?  Still happy with Bose as I just bought the SoundTouch 20 and very happy with it.  However very frustrated and tired of chasing down refund. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
wolverine jim
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 11, 2019

Re: Anyone actually received refund?

Author Accepted Answer selected by bdb722881

Sent mine back on October 7 and still no $$.  Hopefully comes soon.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
wolverine jim
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 11, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by bdb722881

Sent mine back on October 7 and still no $$.  Hopefully comes soon.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
gawahrle
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 1, 2017

Having the same issue. Sent them back in October. After numerous calls to their "customer support" I have yet to receive any refund in either a check or credit back to my credit card. [Removed by moderator] Very sad customer service.

Highlighted
bdb722881
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 26, 2019

I actually received my refund after discussing with a manager. Consider this issue closed.

Highlighted
bose_user7
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

No, I haven't received anything yet. I sent back my Bose Sleepbuds way back in October or November - in fact, I can't remember. I got an email from them saying my bank details were wrong. Yea - sure...

They were, in fact, correct so I called and gave the person in the Philipines another account number and BSB. I still have not received anything. It's going on SO LONG that I think they hope we will forget. In the meantime, I bet someone has sold my perfectly almost new condition Bose sleepbuds in their original box at a market in Asia somewhere. Come on Bose Corporation, your products are exemplary and I am sure you can do better than this.