Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Are the new Sleepbuds II much better than the old ones?

I had the previous version and absolutely loved them and recommended then to everyone I knew. However they had some serious issues and I went through 5 pairs of them (under warranty) as they kept failing. When the latest pair started having the same issues as the others, I tried to return them but were told they were temporarily discontinued and so they couldn't provide me with another one and that because they weren't the original ones I purchased, then they weren't eligible for the refund, even though they were still under warranty. They are still sitting unused in my drawer as they no longer work and are now out of warranty.

I would like to know if the new version are any better, as I am loathe to spend another $350-$400 only for them to stop working and get a similar response from the Bose Shop.

I'd be grateful if someone can confirm if the issues are still there?

Many thanks,

Jess

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Are the new Sleepbuds II much better than the old ones?

Hey Jess, 

Thanks for being a loyal Bose user. 

If you still have your old pair, I would recommend reaching out to your local support team to see what we can do to help you. In the meantime, check out the information here to show how we have changed the Sleepbuds II for better performance. As a nightly user myself, I can honestly say I have not experienced any issues. I would love to hear other users' feedback. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your reply. The store I purchased them from (Fyshwick ACT) doesn't seem to have survived the COVID lockdown. I don't know if there are any other resellers likely to honour my previous purchase. Are you able to recommend the best place for me to contact? Even if it requires posting them back.

Many thanks,

Jess 

Highlighted

Hey Jess, 

Thank you for coming back to us! 

I'm sorry to hear about the store. I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction but I will need to know what region you are located in. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Jessie,

I'm located in Moncrieff in the the Australian Capital Territory. You seem to have a reseller in Mitchell ACT but as I mentioned, they may not be open to trying to help me. Just in case you need it, the serial number for my last set of buds is:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Highlighted

Hello Carlyle,

Please do not share serial number on the Bose Community, this is against the Community Guidelines

You can find local support in Australia here

Thanks!