Highlighted
ajsimsek
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 1, 2019

BOSE NOISE MASKING SLEEPBUDS, Returned on 10/15/2019

I was told that I can return sleepbuds because they were recalled. They sent me a prepaid label and I shipped back. They received it by October 22. They were supposed to fully refund me since this was their request. 

They DID NOT!

It is December 26 and they still did not send me a check like they promised. I understand that they might not have money but at least they should have let me know what is going on!

Now not only they have my sleepbuds in box complete with accessories but I don't have the check ! I am not sure if they will ever pay me back. I am not going to buy Bose again due to their poor customer service.

Thank you ! 

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: BOSE NOISE MASKING SLEEPBUDS, Returned on 10/15/2019

Hi ajsimsek,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear you have been having trouble with your Sleepbuds refund.

When processing check refunds, they can take a few weeks from when the item is received to come through, due to processing time and the secure postage method used. However, this does seem like it has already been longer than we would expect.

We would be unable to assist you with following up on your refund on this public forum, but I would definitely recommend that you reach out to your local support team. They will be able to help you with this and provide more information on your refund.

You can find their contact information HERE, by selecting your region/country and then 'Contact Us'.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
ajsimsek
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 1, 2019

I still do not have the check.I returned the product in good shape ,in box but Bose failed to send me my refund as promised. How long does that take to issue a refund check? Would Bose wait that long if we missed a payment to them! I want my refund and I will keep posting till you send my refund as promised. 

Highlighted

Hey ajsimsek, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to us today! Sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your refund, this process can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks. 

If you are still waiting for your refund after this time period, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind regards, 

Hector B

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
ajsimsek
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 1, 2019

I already called twice. They are saying same stories. Please send my refund since you have the returned product in box with everything. That tells me not to buy anything online from Bose !! 

Highlighted
Firefly412
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

Same thing for me. I returned the Sleepbuds on 10/15/2019 and have still not received a refund check. I called Customer Support on 12/24/2109 and the representative of Bose stated that they would look into it and send an email to the Financial Department to request a inquiry into the matter. They also stated that they would send me an email in 2-3 days with an update. I still have not received any emails from them. Wonder if they are reneging on their promise or they are just waiting until new tax year (company probably taking a big hit financial on this issue). I will call again during the first week of the year and see what they say. Disappointing to say the least. Cant really recommend them as a quality business to friends and neighbors if nothing received from them. 

Highlighted
ajsimsek
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 1, 2019

You are correct. It is not good.

I will wait till 15th of this month and I will file a complaint to attorney general of Washington State. Then they can deal with this. In the old days we used to get money rebate and we had to wait for weeks.Even that was not that bad.

We simply want our check that Bose Inc requested without a legal dispute. I hope they can mail our check soon. 

Highlighted
Firefly412
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

I called agin today (01/07/20) to request an update. They said that the return RA/refund (10/15/19) was (the call taker couldn’t explain anything about why), was not completed. They processed another check request after my second call to them on 12/24/2019. They said that check request was actually processed on 12/27/2019 and that I should expect it in “3-4 weeks”. 

Still not pleased with Bose on this response and their customer service. Probably not going to be purchasing anything from them again. We will see. 

Highlighted
Firefly412
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

Received refund check in the mail today. 

Highlighted
Tobtob
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 12, 2020

Bose Australia received my sleepbuds 10 October, took 13 weeks, multiple calls and live chats, being told Ive been refunded to my bank account (when Bose didn't even have my bank details) and finally got my money after complaining through local consumer advocate (Fair Trading NSW), and i was still asked to provide proof ive returned them (lucky i kept my emails from the post office)

Contact your local authorities and consumer group, they can then contact your local Bose. Their customer support is useless.

Was a loyal customer and was thinking of upgrading my QC35 but needless to say Bose lost me as a customer.