tinnitus
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 22, 2018

Balance feature, Equalizer, Tinnitus

Would be great to change the balance!

Whose ears hear differently well would really appreciate this feature. And if you have a Tinnitus just on one side, it is even more needed.

For people with a Tinnitus it would be very helpful to have an Equalizer to mask out the frequencies of the Tinnitus. The volume could be greatly reduced.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Balance feature, Equalizer, Tinnitus

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi tinnitus,

Thanks for posting. That's a great suggestion that we will pass along to the Sleepbuds team for future development.

Warm Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

5 REPLIES 5

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi tinnitus,

Thanks for posting. That's a great suggestion that we will pass along to the Sleepbuds team for future development.

Warm Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Stevenm922
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Tinnitus Sleepbuds

Love my sleepbuds... while I understand that these are not a medical device, they should have sounds to help mask tinnitus. White noise, pink noise, brown noise. Additionally, the ability to adjust the tone of white noise would make these amazing.
Doing this would increase sales a lot.
Stevenm922
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Great point regarding a balance feature. My tinnitus is in one ear only, my right.
Using the campfire sound I hear crickets and crackling fire in my left. But only crackling fire on the right. Last night I accidentally put the right bud up to my left ear. Then I put the left one up to the right ear. That us when I learned but buds were putting out the same sounds, just that my right could not hear all the sounds
Highlighted

Hi Stevenm922,

Thanks for posting.

We appreciate the feedback, and I will be sure to pass your ideas along to development.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Grant Mac
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 6, 2019

I agree with this. I like the airliner and static sounds best, but prefer their equivalents in apps like Rain Rain, where they have less top end and more low end (basically, richer and less hissy, though I use good quality Shure earbuds, which may be a factor). Some preset options closer to those would be nice, but the option to tweak the eq would be even better.