Apr 17, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Sleepbuds. I'd love to suggest some troubleshooting steps should you be experiencing issues with the Sleepbuds charging and power use:
- Make sure the Sleepbuds are connected properly to the charging case. The contacts should be aligned and the lights on the outside edge should flash while charging, or solid if fully charged
- Check the charging case battery indicators to make sure that the battery of the case isn’t depleted
- Make sure that the charging contacts for each Sleepbud are visible through the back of each StayHear+ Sleep tip
- Make sure there is no debris or wax buildup covering the charging contacts on the Sleepbuds or the charging pins in the case
- If the Sleepbuds have been exposed to high or low temperatures, let the sleepbuds return to room temperature and then try charging again
- Reset the charging case (with Sleepbuds in the case) by inserting a paper clip in the back of the case until you feel a click
- Ensure that the firmware for your Sleepbuds has been updated to the latest version. Information on how to do this can be found via our website HERE.
Should the issue persist, I encourage you to reach out to product support in your region via our Global website HERE, select your region and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page to explore available service options.