EAMOBY123
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 20, 2020

Binaural beats Delta Sleep Track

Hello,

The only sound that I use on the sleepbuds is the white noise track. The other sounds, to me, don't make sense due to the variation of sound waves that don't work for sleep. 

One track that would be very useful is a delta wave Binaural beats track with, which corresponds to the brain state of sleep.

See example here although ideally I would prefer a deeper bass sound:

'Deep Relaxation' Delta Binaural Beat - 0.5Hz (1h Pure) - YouTube

I think this would really add value to the Sleepbuds as it is well known binaural beats entrain the brain for better sleep (as well as other states e.g. gamma for concentration).

TIA

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Re: Binaural beats Delta Sleep Track

Hey EAMOBY123, 

Thank you for posting once again onto the Community! We appreciate you providing us with feedback and trying to push the Sleepbuds to be the best product they can be. 

I'll be sure to forward this feedback onto the relevant teams for you, if you have any other noise suggestions please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
EAMOBY123
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 20, 2020

Re: Binaural beats Delta Sleep Track

Thank you. The other tracks I would like to see on the app is a pink noise track and a brown noise track. Brown noise has been proven to be more effective then white noise and pink noise is proven to increase deep sleep. White noise is the least effective out of the three. Would be great to see pink and brown noise being added.