Bose Customer Service - Thumbs Up.

Audible Advocate

Bose Customer Service - Thumbs Up.

Having reached the 48% charge club recently I went through the firmware updates and all other problem solving solutions etc that, near as I could tell, didn't work for anyone else either.

I finally made the call to Bose Customer Service. Having explained that I went through every possible solution and detailing that I knew this was a clearly known issue, Bose had no hesitation in organising a replacement set of sleepbuds.

I sent the old set back (case and buds only) on 9th April and had the new set returned today. That may seem like a long time, but there were 3 public holidays in that window, so effectively a 10 working day turnaround from despatch at my post office, to receipt today.

I hadn't realised how much I would miss my sleepbuds so I'm delighted to have a new set ready to go. My ability to get to sleep has been sorely hamprered: I'm looking forward to comparing sleeptracker notes between buds-no buds-then buds again.

As an experiment I'm going to try charging the buds in the case while it's NOT connected to power - and then recharging the case while I am asleep. I recall seeing a case here where that seemed to provide something of a fix.

All in all...if anyone has issues with the 48% charge problem - call support.  They will help you! I suspect my case wasn't their first rodeo with this particular problem.

Thanks for the assist, Bose!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bose Customer Service - Thumbs Up.

Hello Deedudb68,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.

I am happy to hear that you have found some solutions with the issue you were having with your sleep buds.

Thanks for your suggestions and hope this may be beneficial to other users of the community. 

Also, let us know how you get on with your experiment.

Have a nice day.

Prince O

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer

Re: Bose Customer Service - Thumbs Up.

I couldn't care less if support send a replacement etc, thats their job so I'd expect nothing less, and lots of the replacements don't work anyway. When I discussed other options or a refund they wouldn't help. Bose deserve no credit for such a catastrophic failure.