Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 14, 2019

Re: Bose Sleep App crashing in IOS 13

Tried the three potential fixes listed. Don’t have access to non-apple product. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 12, 2019

I was finally able to test on an android device today and it worked fine. So there has to be a problem with the IOS application.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

I have the same problem. Reading the msg above, it should be the ios 13.2.2 . So bose, update the app urgent. We cannot loose more time with the app restarting

Highlighted

Hello Everyone, 

Thank you for your updates on this. 

We are going to flag this with the development team and will be private messaging a few of you to gain some more information about this. 

Please check your inboxes for our messages so that we can get this resolved as quickly as possible. 

I thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2019

I have the totally same issue with iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13.2.2) and BOSE SLEEP app (2.3.0 build 2229).

Could you keep me updated as well?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

I updated to ios 13.2.3 and the problem persists . The app keep crashing . It is not possible download musics . Bose, when the new app´s version will be released ?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2019

Also having the same issue with a replacement set I recently received. Is there a fix yet? Or coming soon?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

After 15 days, no app updated yet. I tought bose treated better your customers

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

More than 20 days and no bose’s answer . Where is the moderator ? We need the release’s date of the new bose sleep app’s version

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Great, so I did indeed get a replacement pair that was manufactured very recently, unlike my previous pairs, so I'm delighted I do have he slightly improved battery. But like the OPs I can't load any sounds. The app crashes as soon as I go into the library, before I even try and select anything.

Steps:

Checked to see if charger needed updating - nope

Deleted and reinstalled app

Reset charging case

I'm running iOS 13.2.3 which I updated to between sending off my old buds and receiving the replacements.

I'm sure it is an iOS compatibility issue - someone said they weren't having issues on Android.

So, where are we up to on resolving this please? Could BOSE step in an give us an update? I've been two weeks without the buds, which were failing for a while before I sent them back, the new ones came an hour ago and I'm still not going to be able to use them - even tho' they do have the moderately improved battery.

BOSE?