Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Re: Bose Sleep App crashing in IOS 13

Having poked around a bit more I find I can access the preloaded sounds if I don't go into the library and just select the sound from the menu at the bottom of the home screen (under the image of the buds and the battery status).

The app crashes when I try to select from the sound Library - which is a drag because my favourite sound is Shore Line..... If I select anything from there, preloaded or cloud, it crashes.

Please could you sort this out. I'm really not crazy about the preloaded options. Swell is the closest but I can hear the loop on that one ; ) Downstream just makes me want to head for the loo.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

I am having the same problem On iPhone and it definitely seems to be iOS 13.2.3 compatibility as I also have an iPad not updated and still running iOS 12.3.1 and I I am able to disconnect from iPhone and pair to iPad to perform the sound sync and then disconnect from iPad and back to iPhone and sound is now on sleep buds. At least a work around! If you only have one device find a friend not updated or running android.
 It really is disappointing that with all the battery issues and replacement buds that Bose can’t keep the compatibility with current iOS updates working.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Hi...

I just received my sleep bud replacement. I also can not add or change sounds, both iPhone and charging case is reset and been updated.

help please... I do love the buds!

ecarollo

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

Definitely IOS 13.2.3 app issue. I have completed two sets of buds now Using IOS 13.1.3 and the previously mentioned IOS 12.x.x both work fine but still not with 13.2.3. If you have access to another mobile device(IOS or Android)  use that to get your sounds downloaded to your buds. Once downloaded to your buds you can use your iPhone with 13.2.3 to operate from the screen bottom sound menu you just can’t download the sounds. Have a feeling if you wait for an update it might be awhile just judging by the date of these threads starting.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 17, 2019

I too just received my replacement buds and am having the same issue and my favorite sound is one I need to download from the library.  My buds are great but could be so much better if this could get fixed. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 18, 2019

Same. I’m ready to ask for a refund as I already waited forever to get a replacement pair. So frustrated😡

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

Deafening silence from Bose . No respect with the customers

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

The new update on ios 13 bose sleep app (v2.4) seems to fix this issue. I have been able to play the music (which one previous version caused app to crash) and also is downloading the new sounds.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 17, 2019

I’m on version 13.3 and it’s still an issue. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

I can verify on two phones updated to IOS 13.3 and also updating sleep app to version 2.4 everything works! Does not work with just update of IOS 13.3 must also update sleep app to 2.4 for it to work.