OscarSpainMadri
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Bose Sleepbuds - (Lack of) Representative in Spain

I have the "not charging more than 58%" issue, on the right Sleepbud.   After trying all suggestions from the troubleshooting, I went to Amazon UK (where I placed the order) and was directed to Bose UK.  A replacement under warranty was agreed bu Bose UK Customer Support Representative. 

The issue is that now I am living in Spain and as there is no Bose Support Representative in Spain (only dealers), the Bose Authorized dealer in Spain that as per Bose Web Site would deal with Customer Support in Spain, is informing me (verbally and by written) that they are not going to support my product!, that I need to deal with Amazon.

This is something I never imagined that could happen with a Company like Bose.  I am wonder if Bose Headquarters are aware of this situation.

The only solution I found, is to send my defective Sleepbuds to the UK (will cost me about 80 dollars, both ways using regular post mail) or sending those to the United States (more costly and more difficult due to customs).

Any other idea?, or I should throw away my Bose product?.

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Sleepbuds - (Lack of) Representative in Spain

Hi there, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm truly sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing with your Sleepbuds, I'll do all I can to point you in the right direction!

The Community Forum is mostly used for troubleshooting and we cannot offer advice on service nor can we service your product through this platform. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you. I would recommend reaching back out to support in your region using the contact information found HERE. With the telephone number and website: +34 917 482 960 / https://gaplasa.com/bose/contactanos. The team there will have the most accurate information available for your region.

I'm sorry that we are unable to offer you any additional assistance through this platform and hope that your issue is resolved swiftly

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

OscarSpainMadri
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Dear Jessi O,

I tried to contact you privately but was not possible.  Precisely GAPLASA, the Spanish Bose Representative as per Bose webpage and your referred link, is the Company not supporting me as a Bose Customer, because according to GAPLASA "they are not Bose, they are Importers and Sellers" and due to that, "they will not support a Bose Customer that has not place a purchase order to GAPLASA".   Therefore, from my point of view, I do not have any support from Bose in Spain.

Sorry for using this respected Forum for this situation, but I do not know any other way to notify Bose about this anomaly.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Hello OscarSpainMadri, 

I am sorry about the issues you are facing. 

I am going to send you a private message to discuss this further. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W