Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Bose does not care about it's customers and it would be so easy for them to do so.

I have a fairly difficult case of tinnitus. I am not asking for sympathy but I did ask Bose support for help. I noticed that their efforts to help on social media are almost negligible and all they care about is selling their products. I have bought a number of products including the most recent SleepBuds II. Although the sounds are better-than-average, I am looking for something that helps with my tinnitus which is actually very simple to generate if Bose allowed the customers with this product to create their own sound. However, I was given the typical BS answer of an organization that does not give a crap about the customers. Bose has shown itself not to be a socially irresponsible organization by not even attempting to communicate for a solution. I guarantee this will be the last product I ever buy from this company and I would hope you will all do the same.

Bose product name 

Bose SleepBuds II

Country

US

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took