Shwazza
Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2021

Can i return to Bose if purchased from Myer

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Can i return to Bose if purchased from Myer

Author Accepted Answer selected by Shwazza

Why are you wanting to return them?

If they are faulty and you want a repair/replacement, Bose will normally help you out (or you can take it to Myer).  Assuming you are in Australia (due to purchasing in Myer) the easiest way is probably booking it in online, or call Bose direct to book it in.

If you are after a refund, you would take it back to the place you purchased it.  Depending on the reason and if it's in warranty they may or may not be able, but since you purchased it from Myer, Bose cannot return the money to you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Shwazza

Why are you wanting to return them?

If they are faulty and you want a repair/replacement, Bose will normally help you out (or you can take it to Myer).  Assuming you are in Australia (due to purchasing in Myer) the easiest way is probably booking it in online, or call Bose direct to book it in.

If you are after a refund, you would take it back to the place you purchased it.  Depending on the reason and if it's in warranty they may or may not be able, but since you purchased it from Myer, Bose cannot return the money to you.

View solution in original post

Shwazza
Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2021

They're not faulty, but they hurt my ears and are actually preventing me from sleeping due to the pain/discomfort.  Myer have refused to accept them and said to contact Bose. I've currently got a $300 plus product that I am unable to use.

Shwazza
Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2021

Hi again.

The buds hurt my ears so bad, that they actually keep me awake, therefore, I am unable to use them at all.

Myer will not accept them as a return and says that I need to contact BOSE as Myer won't cover the 90 day money back guarantee.  I have currently now got $322 earbuds that I am unable to use.

Any ideas how I can resolve this would be appreciated. 

Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

I beleive the money back garantee is only if purchased directly from Bose.  You could try calling their support line, but they would be under no obligation to do it for you.