Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 14, 2019

Can’t add sounds to sleep buds

When I try to add sounds from the sound library, I get a error message that says “Uh oh. There was a problem on our end.  Please try again.”  I added one sound successfully but every time after that I’ve gotten the error message.  Does anyone have any idea about what’s wrong or how to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Can’t add sounds to sleep buds

Hey Schmerlb, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing with your sounds on the Sleepbuds and I will be happy to help you! 

I have included the instructions HERE to assist you with the download of new sounds onto the Sleepbuds. You may need to remove some of your preloaded sounds to free some space for the new ones. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 14, 2019

I do not have Sound Library as an option in my Settings tab, on either my iPhone or my iPad and I am definitely using the most up to date software (3.0.1)  The only way I can attempt to add a sound is by tapping on the bottom of my home screen where the current sound name is displayed and then tapping on Sound Library on the subsequent screen.   I still can't add any more sounds and I still get the same "Uh oh  There was a problem on our end.  Please try again."  message.  Any other suggestions? 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2020

I have the same problem. I've read all the Sleepbuds II documentation/tutorials and googled for the same information about managing your sounds—but it's impossible to follow the instructions if the Sound Library is not showing up in Options. Why isn't it showing up on there? All I simply want to do Is change up my favorite sounds from the Sound Library.

BOSE SLEEP APP ON MY IPHONE:

532C025F-826F-4509-9E70-E48DD60CE74E.jpeg 

FROM THE ARTICLE JESSIE_O PROVIDED A LINK TO:
51A2BFE6-CF6A-4BE3-971F-8EB82EFD988C.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2020

@schmerlb @Jessie_O 

I figured this thing out on my own because it sure isn't in any documentation I've read after searching for days...if it's there and I missed it, my bad—please let me know where it is. If it's somewhere, may I just say that it shouldn't be this hard to find?  🙂

(Below assumes you have maxed out with 15 sounds, but it's the same concept when it comes to swapping sounds out.) 

1. TAP ON "SOUND LIBRARY" ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT1. TAP ON "SOUND LIBRARY" ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT

2. TAP ON THE SOUND YOU WANT TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY2. TAP ON THE SOUND YOU WANT TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY

3. TAP ON "ADD TO SLEEPBUDS"3. TAP ON "ADD TO SLEEPBUDS"

4. TAP ON "CONTINUE" TO MAKE SPACE FOR YOUR NEW SOUND4. TAP ON "CONTINUE" TO MAKE SPACE FOR YOUR NEW SOUND

5. SELECT SOUND(S) TO REMOVE & MAKE SPACE5. SELECT SOUND(S) TO REMOVE & MAKE SPACE

6. THE SOUND YOU SELECTED IN STEP 2 WILL BEGIN TRANSFERRING6. THE SOUND YOU SELECTED IN STEP 2 WILL BEGIN TRANSFERRING

7. DONE!7. DONE!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 14, 2019

Yes, thanks, I had already figured out that was the way to add sounds.  However, when I try to add sounds that way, my app says " Uh oh.  There was an error on our end.  Please try again."  I was only able to add one sound before I got this error and now I can't add any more.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2020

Hmmm... Interesting (and frustrating), I'm sure.

How many sounds do you have now—less than 15? If so, and this still happens even though you have space to add more sounds, I don't know what to suggest other than deleting the app completely and re-downloading
 (which you probably tried already). 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 14, 2019

I definitely have fewer than 10 sounds.  I have the sounds that came with the app plus 1 more.  The same thing happened when I downloaded the app to a different device.  SO frustrating.  I had hoped I would have better luck with version 2.