Can we expect new version someday?

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

Can we expect new version someday?

Given that people seem to love this product when it works, and that people are SO tired and dealing with snoring sidekicks, and that this product can be quite buggy in its first go-around, there’s quite a market here, especially given the price tag: that’s how tired we are.  

So... can we expect updates in the future?  Is this product a priority for Bose?  

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can we expect new version someday?

Hello toriellen,

Thanks for posting in the community. Are you thinking of purchasing some Sleepbuds or do you currently have a pair which you are experiencing issues with? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Silent Starter

I really don't think this is a priority for them.  They have been out now for over a year. At first when you had issues they were very responsive.  Now they have made some firmware changes and they are still just as buggy and inconsistent as the very first day they were released.  I have constant connection issues with my Iphone 7+.  Now thru firmware updates at least on of the buds will connect.  It's other days it's just an endless loop up to and including rebooting the phone which most times will fix and they connect.  I jsut don't understand how a product made to promote sleep puts you in a foul mood and unable to sleep after the ongoing issues.  I am on my 6th pair and they all have the same exact issue.  When they work though they work great.

Friendly Fanatic

Yes, I do have a pair of these.  I've posted in other threads regarding the issues that I've had.  The issues are the same as many others are experiencing (sporadic inability to connect the buds to the app, inability to charge the buds), and I have tried all suggested fixes to the problem.  My connection and charging issues have become more frequent since the newest updates, similar to what others are noting as well. 

I have considered calling to ask for a replacement, but I don't want to bother if there are no plans to update or improve this product going forward (hence, my question in this thread).  Thank you!

Hello Toriellen, 

Thanks for getting back to us. I can understand your frustrations but would urge you to call your local Customer Support Center as they would be the best people to help you resolve this issue if all troubleshooting has failed. 

We are continuously working to improve our products, but at this time we cannot confirm any future product releases at this time. 

Please do reach out to your local support team as they would love to assist you. You can reach them by clicking this link, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting 'Contact Us'. 

I am sorry that I am unable to help more. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W