Ngshuhann
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 10, 2019

Cannot download from sound library

I have tried multiple times to download new sounds from the sound library but it has never worked.
Every time it stays at 0 % and then one of the ear buds will get disconnected. After several seconds it reconnects again and the whole process repeats but it simply does download any new sounds.
I have tried putting the earbuds back in case, reconnecting manually, switching off Bluetooth etc.. All failed.
Very disappointing.

Any suggestions?
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Cannot download from sound library

Hello Ngshuhann,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry that you are having trouble downloading sounds from the sound library.

Would you be able to confirm that you having the latest version of the Bose Sleep app? (Version 2.1.0)

Do the earbuds only disconnect when you are trying to download new sounds?

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Ngshuhann
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 10, 2019

Yes, app version is 2.1.0

So far other than some initial difficulties in connecting the ear buds to my phone, it has been working fine. Only has issue with downloading new sounds (as described earlier)
Highlighted

Hi Ngshuhann,

Thank you for confirming that.

May I ask how many sounds you already have saved on the Sleepbuds?

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G 

Ngshuhann
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 10, 2019

10 sounds. It came with these when I got them.

Hi @Ngshuhann,

From here, I would ask what happens when you try and pair this to another mobile device and try to add/remove tracks that way?

If you don't have another device available to you, can I ask what phone you're using, and what version of the operating system this is running?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Liam W

Ngshuhann
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 10, 2019

No I have not tried with another device.

I'm using a Huawei Mate20 Pro on Android version 9.

Hello Ngshuhann,

Thank you for providing that information.

It does sound like there is potentially an issue with the app rather than the Sleepbuds.

Could you please try deleting the app and re-installing it?

Let me know how this goes.

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G 

sahand
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 19, 2019

I've got the same problem. I cant download from the soundlibrary and the transfer stays on zero percent. plus, during the transfer it says the right bud is disconnected. I checked all the solutions for these problems but nothing happened. I reinstalled the app, tried rebooting, updating, and etc. I made sure the app is up to date. I constantly face a problem with the right bud.

My cellphone is sony xperia. 

Plus, I live in Iran and bought sleepbuds from Doha a month ago. I wonder if there is any way to change the buds. 

Hi Sahzand, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue with the transfer of new songs. I hope I can assist in resolving this issue. 

In addition to the steps mentioned earlier in the thread, I would recommend making sure that the Sleepbuds and the case are running the latest Firmware version. I have included a link HERE to help guide you through this process. Once completed, I would recommend a reset. Again, I have included the instructions for this HERE

Once the above is complete, try and add the new songs again. 

I hope this proves helpful, let us know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O