Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 17, 2020

Charger lights only 1-3-5 dots

I have been limping with getting my sleep buds to work by resetting the charger frequently to get the right bud to charge adequately. However now when I put the right bud in the charger only the first, third and last charger lights will light up. The light by the right bud flashes once then it goes off. Message I get is the right bud isn’t found so can’t get past that point to get at least the left bud to work. I’m desperate....husband is a horrible snorer and these sleepbuds have been my savior.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Charger lights only 1-3-5 dots

Hi JanF27, 

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your experience with the Sleepbuds. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues. As you have already attempted the reset (popping a paper clip into the reset hole next to the charging port), I would recommend an update. I have included the instructions to perform this HERE

If this is unsuccessful, I would recommend that you reach out to your local technical support team by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to help! 

If there is anything more we can do, please reach out to us again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!