Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

Charging indicator lights

hi,  the 5 charging lights are only showing 3 lights.  1,3, and 5.  is this a trouble shooting indicator?  since this has started my right ear bud has not been found.  i have hit the reset button.  is there anything else i can do?

thanks

eric

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Charging indicator lights

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 28, 2020

I have the same problem with my Bose noise-masking sleepbuds.

I had a spare set of these and opened them up, charged the case then went to insert the left earbud and the three lights on the charging case went from a 5 lite-up to just light 1, 3 and 5. The left earbud will not charge due to this Bose noise-masking sleepbuds™ problem.

Any ideas on how to correct this??

Thank you!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2019

Did some testing on the bud i have that has the 3 lights...and keep in mind i dont know anything about wiring but IMO something is crossed or is touching inside of the bud...I decided to get a piece of tin foil and just pressed down on the charge case prongs and you get the same effect...remove the foil and it resets...

Then i got 2 pieces of foil and used them to complete the connection to the sleep bud and same reaction...so in other words i think were out of lock...maybe if you know enough you can somehow take the bud apart and see if you see what wire has been crossed or maybe some sod leaked and touched to cause some looping connnection...who knows. But i think ive finally given up.