Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 10, 2019

Charging problems Sleepbud

I can't believe how many of you are also having charging and synching problems too.  Unfortunately, I'm having the same problems.  My right ear bud won't charge past 42% - I have reset, reloaded the app more than once (as outlined by moderatos on this board) and nothing corrects the problem.  Bose you MUST do better.  As consumers, we deserve it after purchasing a product from you.  Clearly, this is not a one-off problem, but a manufacturing/technical glitch that you should be working harder to resolve (not with a bandaid but a permanent solution) please

Sadly, this is an expensive and flawed product from a company that is obviously aware of the issue and not doing much to correct.  Prove me wrong Bose. Make this product as great as it could be.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Charging problems Sleepbud

Hello 1271839,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Sleepbuds but I will try my best to resolve this issue.

I can see you have attempted a couple of troubleshooting steps however I would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Call Centre by clicking HERE.

Please select your region, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us.

The team will provide you with further assistance.

Kind Regards, 

Prince_O - Community Support 

George111
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 10, 2018

I too am having trouble with my sleepbuds charging to 48% only. I have also tried all of the suggestions I can find on the troubleshooting page. 

This is such a shame as they really help with my sleeping. I thought that they were worth every penny because of that , but now I'm not so sure.

Please help.

@Geoge111, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community. We are sorry you are experiencing the same issue as @1271839 however we would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Call Centre by clicking HERE

Please select your region, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us.

The team will provide you with further assistance.

Kind Regards, 

Prince_O - Community Support