thescot123
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

Confused about shipping process for replacement Bose sleepbuds

Called Bose support to request a replacement set of sleepbuds. My current ones have the 58% issues and a broken magnet. I did request that support ship out a replacement set before I send the broken ones back. They said OK and would send out in 2 days, but I am confused since I got an email with the replacement info plus a pdf file for UPS. It states that you ship the old ones back first and they will ship replacements once they validated the ones that I return. The support guy said that I should ship the old ones in the box that comes with the replacements and use the UPS shipping label. So what is correct as this email about shipping the old ones back first is confusing me and I also don't have a box to return them. 

What did others experience and did they get the same email with a PDF file that allows you to print the shipping label for UPS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Confused about shipping process for replacement Bose sleepbuds

Author Accepted Answer selected by thescot123

Hi thescot123, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to us today. If you have agreed with the member of our team that you will have the replacement first please follow the steps that they stated in regards to using the other box and not the email PDF that states the standard exchange process. 

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

3 REPLIES 3

Author Accepted Answer selected by thescot123

Hi thescot123, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to us today. If you have agreed with the member of our team that you will have the replacement first please follow the steps that they stated in regards to using the other box and not the email PDF that states the standard exchange process. 

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Imorpheus
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

I too have the same confusion, so guess I will just wait and see, this is my 4th replacement for there 58% problem, and this pair actually died after 2 1/2 weeks!!!   how can this be going on for so long?

today the rep told me they were shipping out the replacement first, and then I got the PDF file like you did, so guess no one knows what is going on; tried calling back but no one there knew the bottom line either. please help me Bose

Hi Imorpheus, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

The PDF you received is part of our automated service so will be unchanged to reflect your advanced exchange. If you are receiving the product first, wait for it to arrive, then pop the labels on the packaging and drop it with UPS. 

I hope this helps to clear things up. If you need any further assistance, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support